Friday, June 4, 2010

Merry MARY

As i stir and sip on my coffee
like an open dove cage am set free
thus a free bird i seek to flee
to the bright sky of bloom and glee
where sits the cloud of you and me
that lets a rain of peace and joy
and washes away the lonely dust
trying to make my latter days few
blinding my eyes from a lovely view
yet my soul to say is not slow
that i am free but tied to your glow
with you treasured is every second spent
my heart smiles in every shared moment
precious are the steps when we take a walk
under the raining sun,i mean shinning rays
the sunny rays that strum a string of praise
that my sorrows erase and my spirits raise
you are the whirl wind spinning me around
making spiral my words whenever you around
i terminally blush when our eyes brush
when our souls lock my stop clocks
i mean my clock stops my ship docks
For i am sailing on a silent boat
with you in the sea of peace i gloat
the friend in you is pearls and gold
Almond,aromatic rose,exoctic diamond
all this and more you so merit
and these my words not sweet nothings
but real something,special something
to a special someone,beautiful someone
lovely someone,humble someone
who makes me move to a new City
simpliCity where all is merry
And that i treasure you Mary
is the message of my story

copyright Ngatia.T.Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment